Offers and Promotions
First Time iShopChangi.com Customers
From now to 31 March 2017, Changi Rewards members who are first time iShopChangi customers can earn extra points! Simply spend a minimum of $200 on iShopChangi and key in the promo code <CRISCWELCOME16>
when you check out and earn 500 bonus points!
Promotion Period: Now to 31 March 2017
Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is only valid to Changi Rewards card members who are first time customers on iShopChangi.com (“Eligible Members”).
- The promotion period is from 1 Nov 2016 to 31 Mar 2017 (“Promotion Period”), both dates inclusive.
- Eligible Members must spend a minimum of S$200 nett in a single transaction on iShopChangi.com and check out using the promo code <CRISCWELCOME16> (“Promo Code”) during the Promotion Period to enjoy 500 bonus Changi Rewards points (“Bonus Points”). Regular Changi Rewards points earned for the purchase will be awarded automatically upon payment. Bonus Changi Rewards Points will be credited into the member’s Changi Rewards account automatically within 45 days after the date of transaction. Members can log in to their Changi Rewards account to track the points balance and transaction history.
- This promotion is valid for transactions made by 31 Mar 2017 (2359h, Singapore time), while stocks last.
- To enjoy this promotion, Eligible Members must ensure that their iShopChangi Account is linked to their Changi Rewards account via their iShopChangi Account page or the Order Summary page before checkout. Member must enter a valid Changi Rewards card number to ensure that Changi Rewards points and Bonus Points are earned for all iShopChangi transactions.
- Eligible Members who do not have an iShopChangi Account are first required to sign up for an iShopChangi MyAccount and subsequently link their Changi Rewards card via their iShopChangi account page or at the Order Summary page before checkout. Member must enter a valid Changi Rewards card number to ensure that Changi Rewards points and Bonus Points are earned for all iShopChangi transactions.
- This Promotion is only for bona fide outbound, inbound and transit passengers travelling through or arriving in Singapore Changi Airport.
- This Promotion is valid for one-time use per customer, is non-exchangable, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions, offers, eVouchers etc.
- This Promotion is considered redeemed if the customer cancels the order.
- Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte Ltd (“CAG”) reserves the right to terminate the promotion at any time, or to amend, vary or delete any of these terms and conditions from time to time without notice.
- Changi Rewards points awarded pursuant to the Promotion, must be redeemed within three (3) months after the end of the programme year (i.e. before end June of the relevant calendar year), failing which they will expire automatically, as set forth in the Changi Rewards Program Terms and Conditions. No request for extension of expiry will be entertained. The use and/or conversion of points may be subject to further terms and conditions or restrictions and CAG may, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, modify, suspend or terminate the Programme, and/or modify these terms & conditions in such manner as CAG considers fit.
- CAG’s decision on all matters relating to this promotion will be final and binding on all participants.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can the promo code be used on multiple transactions?
No, a single qualifying transaction of min. S$200 nett spend on iShopChangi is required. Combining transaction is not allowed. Redemption of promo code is limited to 1 per member.
- Can I transfer the promo code to another Changi Rewards Member?
No, only eligible members who receive the invitation is eligible for the promo code promotion.
- Can I combine transactions with different dates of purchase to qualify for the redemption?
No, combining transaction is not allowed. A single qualifying transaction of min. S$200 nett spend on iShopChangi is required to use the promo code.
- When will the bonus points be credited?
Bonus points will be credited to the Changi Rewards account within 45 days from the date of transaction on iShopChangi. Members can log in to their Changi Rewards account to track the points balance and transaction history.
- How do I link my iShopChangi account with my Changi Rewards card to earn regular points and bonus points for the transaction?
Members must ensure that their iShopChangi Account is linked to their Changi Rewards account via their iShopChangi Account page or the Order Summary page before checkout. Member must enter a valid Changi Rewards card number to ensure that Changi Rewards points and Bonus Points are earned for the iShopChangi transaction.
Members who do not have an iShopChangi Account are first required to sign up for an iShopChangi MyAccount and subsequently link their Changi Rewards card via their iShopChangi account page or at the Order Summary page before checkout.
Frequently Asked Questions on Shopping at iShopChangi.com
- What are the product categories and which are the participating retailers on iShopChangi.com?
|Wine & Spirits||DFS|
||The Shilla Duty Free
|Chocolates & Food
The Cocoa Trees, So Chocolate, Eu Yan Sang, Bee Cheng Hiang and Bengawan Solo, Guardian
|IT & Electronics
||DFS Watches, Gassan, Maison De Chronus
||Swarovski, Pandora, Mont
- Who can shop at iShopChangi.com
Passengers departing from, transiting through, or arriving in Changi Airport.
- When can I shop at iShopChangi.com, and what are the modes of payment?
Passengers can shop 2 weeks in advance, up to 18 hours before their flight’s departure. Payment can be made online using credit cards (MasterCard, VISA and UnionPay).
*Please note that the iShopChangi service is only able to cater to the following flight timings:
a. Departing flights (all product types): 0600-0145hrs
b. Arriving flights (Beauty products): 0600-2359hrs
c. Arriving flights (Wine & Spirits): No timing restrictions
- Can I buy any product on iShopChangi and collect when I arrive?
Only Wine & Spirits, and Beauty products are available for purchase and collection on arrival.
- Is the range of beauty products available on iShopChangi for purchase and collection on arrival similar to that at The Shilla Duty Free stores located at the baggage claim halls?
There is a wider range of Beauty products available on iShopChangi as compared to The Shilla Duty Free stores located at the baggage claim halls.
- Can I make a single order with some products for collection when I depart and the others for collection when I arrive?
Yes, you may do so. Before you add products to your shopping bag, there will be icons to indicate if the products can be collected at departure and/or arrival. Also, do have both your departure and arrival flight details with you before you make the purchase.
- Where do I collect my purchases at Changi Airport?
For collection before departure, you can pick up your purchases at iShopChangi Collection Centres located at your departing terminal. For collection when you arrive, you can pick up your purchases at the respective DFS and The Shilla Duty Free stores located at the baggage claim halls.
- When can I collect my wine & spirits and beauty purchases when I arrive at Changi Airport?
You can collect your Wine & Spirits purchases at DFS stores located at the baggage claim halls after clearing immigration upon arrival. For Beauty purchases, you can only purchase and collect if your arrival flight is between 6am and 12 midnight.
# This link will direct you to a website outside www.changirewards.com . Use of this third party website is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of that website. Changi Airport Group (CAG) shall not be liable for any loss, expense, or damage arising directly or indirectly from the use of the third party website.